Funding under this stream helps to create, grow and develop strong and inclusive regional networks that support business growth and innovation, as well as the entrepreneurial environment necessary for more innovative regional economies.
FedDev Ontario is looking for:
- Not-for-profit organizations who contribute to fueling an entrepreneurial environment conducive to business innovation and growth.
- Regional economic stakeholders who promote the entrepreneurial talent of underrepresented groups, including women, Indigenous peoples and young entrepreneurs.
- Ways to strengthen opportunities and networks for rural businesses to support innovation and growth.
Applications can be submitted for:
- Non-repayable contributions from $500,000 up to $10 million per project.
View this post on Instagram
Are you a not-for-profit organization looking for funding to increase the innovation capacity of your region? Apply today to our Regional Innovation Ecosystem stream! Check out our website for more information #SouthernOntario #SouthON #GrowSouthON #TowardsaStrongerSouthernOntario #RuralSupport #FedDevOntario #FedDevON #Canada #Economy #GoC #SME #Business #SmallBiz #CdnInnovation #JobGrowth #InnovationandSkillsPlan #EconomicGrowth
Funding is available to:
- Grow and sustain strategic clusters and consortia that support businesses to scale up and commercialize innovative products, technologies and services.
- Enhance the development and reach of business incubators, accelerators, and other organizations, which support entrepreneurs, start-ups and innovative companies with high-growth potential.
- Support projects led by innovation-oriented organizations to increase and promote business productivity and global competiveness, and investment and talent attraction.
- Leverage local advantages, institutions and infrastructure in rural areas.
Examples of projects include:
- Encouraging the first customer for new technologies, products or services.
- Delivering seed funding, mentoring, networking opportunities and other programs and services to enable the commercialization of new technologies by southern Ontario firms.
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis but projects must be completed by Dec 2023. To learn more and to apply, click here!
Source – FedDev: http://www.feddevontario.gc.ca/eic/site/723.nsf/%20eng/02474.html?OpenDocument