Funding under this stream aims to generate sustainable, inclusive growth and help small and rural communities in southern Ontario to fully participate in, and benefit from economic opportunities.
FedDev Ontario is looking for:
- Businesses or not-for-profit organizations in small communities who are working to develop, diversify and transform their local economies.
- Rural partners to help address the unique economic conditions in small towns and rural communities.
Applications can be submitted for:
- Non-repayable contributions from $250,000 up to $5 million per project for not-for-profit organizations.
- No interest, repayable contributions from $250,000 up to $5 million per project for incorporated businesses, including Indigenous businesses.
View this post on Instagram
Are you a business or not-for-profit organization focused on economic transformation in your community? Apply today to our Community Economic Development and Diversification stream! Check out our website for more information. #SouthernOntario #SouthON #GrowSouthON #TowardsaStrongerSouthernOntario #RuralSupport #FedDevOntario #FedDevON #Canada #Economy #GoC #SME #Business #SmallBiz #CdnInnovation #JobGrowth #InnovationandSkillsPlan #EconomicGrowth
Funding is available to:
- Enhance business attraction, investment, retention and employment opportunities in southern Ontario communities.
- Develop and expand collaborative efforts that strengthen regional competitiveness.
- Support regional businesses, hubs and communities with the goal of economic diversification, integration and transformation.
Examples of projects include:
- Creating financing opportunities to reduce risk and enable businesses to make investments in innovative technologies.
- Integrating local businesses into national or global supply chains.
To learn more about the program and to apply, click here!
Click the link below to stay up to date with the latest funding incentives and programs: https://lp.constantcontact.com/su/Y9ARp7T
Source – FedDev: https://www.feddevontario.gc.ca/eic/site/723.nsf/eng/02475.html?OpenDocument