Funding under this stream helps to accelerate the growth of firms and assist with the adoption of new, innovative technologies that support scale-up, productivity, and the development of and entry into new markets to help companies become globally competitive.
FedDev Ontario is looking for:
- Innovative and globally-oriented businesses seeking to accelerate their growth.
- High-potential firms (including accelerator graduates) that are commercializing innovative products, technologies and processes.
- Firms with scale-up potential looking to improve productivity through the adaptation/adoption of highly innovative, first-of-its-kind technologies with the goal of global competitiveness and market expansion.
- Entrepreneurs and businesses in rural areas looking to grow, commercialize and improve productivity.
Applications can be submitted for:
- No-interest, repayable contributions from $500,000 up to $10 million per project.
Funding is available to:
- Assist high-growth firms to scale up and expand.
- Support technology demonstration and the commercialization of new technologies.
- Encourage the early adoption or adaptation of leading-edge technologies and processes to improve productivity.
- Increase businesses’ capacity to grow through market diversification and entry into global markets.
- Foster innovation, technology adoption and digital connectivity in rural areas.
View this post on Instagram
Are you an ambitious company in need of growth funding? Apply today to our Business Scale-up and Productivity stream! Check out our website for more information. #SouthernOntario #SouthON #GrowSouthON #TowardsaStrongerSouthernOntario #RuralSupport #FedDevOntario #FedDevON #Canada #Economy #GoC #SME #Business #SmallBiz #CdnInnovation #JobGrowth #InnovationandSkillsPlan #EconomicGrowth
Examples of project activities include:
- Leveraging risk capital to accelerate the commercialization of products and services geared towards market diversification and growth.
- Automating and digitizing processes, and related skills development, to improve productivity and increase business capacity and competitiveness.
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis but projects must be completed by December 2023. To learn more about the program and to apply, click here!
Click the link below to stay up to date with the latest funding incentives and programs: https://lp.constantcontact.com/su/Y9ARp7T
Source – FedDev: http://www.feddevontario.gc.ca/eic/site/723.nsf/%20eng/02466.html?OpenDocument